Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Know Your Addy Faces...

Though Addison can't talk, she's very good at expressing herself with the faces she makes. Here's an activity so we all can learn them.
Enjoy.

This is Addison's "I'm bored" face.

This is her "Ok, I'm feelin' this dress" face.

This is her "Get me off the floor!" face. Very similar to her...

"Get me off the couch!" face.

This would be her "Yeah, I know I have horns on my head. What about it?" face.

This, of course, is her "I'm happy" face. We see it a lot.

This, then, is her "I'm so hungry, I could eat a football" face.

"I'm not sure about those singing Chocolate World cows" face.

The "I'm not sitting by myself, are you nuts?!" face.

"I'm getting sleepy" face.

"Out cold" face.

This is her "Ok, I'll smile for one quick picture" face.
Followed by the...

"Ok, I'm done smiling for one quick picture" face.
And the inevitable...


"Get me away from this damn pumpkin!" face.
"I got my own, but I still don't like pumpkins" face.

And the " That's it I'm done with pumpkins!" face.

5 comments:

Marika said...

Oh my cuteness! I love this entry. SO CUTE!

marika

dadTB said...

I want to see her "I want to see Aunt Julie and Uncle Tom" face... LOL!

She's getting so big and cute. Cherish all those faces because they will soon turn into "I want some cash, dad" face... :-)

Zac and Kaylan said...

I love the pictures! My favorites are the one with the football in her mouth (which by the way that football some how made it into my diaper bag a few weeks ago and I have it at my house. I wonder who could've done that :)), the happy face smile and the one where she fell asleep in her walker. Poor thing must have been pooped!

Amy said...

Hey Brad!! Remember me, Amy Casebolt (now Nash)? I just found my way to your blog by way of JJ and Marika's blog. Your little girl is SO adorable. I spent some time reading your previous posts as well (anything to put off studying, right?), and it looks like you and your family are doing great. Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I really enjoyed this post of your little girl's hilarious faces.

dadTB said...

Waiting for those Thanksgiving Day photos...

Love,
Aunt Julie and Uncle Tom