Thursday, December 13, 2007

Coming Home

This is what awaits little Addison. It pretty much was all done back in October. I had some time on my hands. Amanda really did a good job designing the room. I tried not to screw it up.
Meanwhile, back at the hospital...
Snug as a bug in a...car seat. Thanks Mona for helping us put it together.
BJ, our very nice and very I-forgot-I-already-told-you-that nurse, really wanted to take our picture. Her aim was a little off, but I'm glad she did.
They deliver right to the car. I got to pull the big red wagon.
Coming home finally.
Did I mention she weighed 9 pounds 6 ounces?


4 comments:

LadyEm said...

Congratulations Brad and Amanda! I saw your blog link on Heather Hite's blog. Addison is really precious. What a great Christmas present. Go Eagles!

The High Family- said...

Brad and Amanda-Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. She really is beautiful and we can't believe how big she is. Amanda deserves an award for pushing out that big of a baby!! Get all the rest you can. Love all the pictures and her room is adorable!

Amy said...

Addison's room is adorable! I love the letters!! I can't believe there is a picture of you bringing home a baby. I had to stare at it for awhile to make sure I was seeing it correctly...and then I cried. I can't tell you how excited I am for you guys!

dadTB said...

Thanks for sharing the cool pictures of your first born.

We'll call before stopping over.

Love,
Aunt Julie and Uncle Tom